Most recent release (0.16):
harmonySEQ works under Linux only. Other operating systems are not yet supported (they use other MIDI implementation, but if you know how to deal with MIDI on any other OS, you can contribute and help porting harmonySEQ to other platforms).
- Ubuntu – please use the harmonySEQ PPA(instructions below). You can alternatively download one of the following .deb’s.
- Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot: amd64 i386 (also, harmonySEQ 0.16 for Ubuntu 11.10 is available in the official extras repository, and is installable from the Ubuntu Software Center)
- Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin: amd64 i386
- Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal: amd64 i386
- Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat: amd64 i386
- Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx: amd64 i386
- openSUSE – unofficial packages provided by edogava (repository)
- Fedora – unofficial packages provided by jeffmendoza (repository)
Older files: browse
In case of any trouble with harmonySEQ, please contact me. Any feedback is welcome! And I promise to answer.
PPA for harmonySEQ
harmonySEQ has it’s Personal Package Archive: ppa:rafalcieslak256/harmonyseq. PPA for harmonySEQ
You can add it to your system using following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rafalcieslak256/harmonyseq
Now, you should be able to install harmonySEQ with your package manager.
Do not forget to update your software list (for example by running sudo apt-get update) before installing harmonySEQ.