harmonySEQ 0.15 mockup [UPDATE]
March 30, 2011 Leave a comment
For those who are interested in this project, and are looking forward next release (and have seen no activity on this project for some time), there is a screenshot of harmonySEQ 0.15, which I’m currently developing. Showing it to you I also prove I do am still working on it, and everything goes very well.
updated screnshot, running on ubuntu natty:
Note the following:
- rearranged gui – I hope it’s much cleaner now
- merged windows into one – makes it easier to tune harmonySEQ during a performance
- clearer pattern edition – it’s now horizontal, and each 4th note is marked
- [update] colorful idicators poiting at the note that is being played
Unseen on the screenshot, but already implemented are also:
- reordering sequencers
- [optionally] playing a note when editing it
- [update] OSC support
There are still some remaining changes I will implement in harmonySEQ 0.15. But no worries, it shall be released soon, as things are going well and I’m doing a good progress.
And hope you like the new GUI!
If you want to be notified when harmonySEQ 0.15 is released, consider subscribing using the form at right!