harmonySEQ 0.12 released!
November 4, 2010 Leave a comment
I am very happy to announce that harmonySEQ v. 0.12 is now ready to use, and available to download.
– Added ability to bind multiple melodies to one sequencer
– Added Play/Pause button
– Added Sync action, that may be useful to synchronize harmonySEQ with an external application
– Improved interaction with user
– Recognizing whether the file was modified since it was last saved
– Added Play/pause action
– Added action changing melodies in a specified sequencer
– Reorganized Seq/on/off/toggle actions (merged into one action type), may cause problems when loading older version files.
– Minor GUI improvements